AVVISO COOKIES: Questo sito web utilizza cookies per raccogliere dati statistici8 anonimi di uso del sito web e per migliorare il funzionamento e la personalizzazione dell´esperienza di navigazione dell´utente. AccettareMaggiori informazioni
Download the brochure about the security travel tips prepared by the Service for Foreign Tourist Assistance Office here: SECURITY TRAVEL TIPS
The Foreign Tourist Assistance Services (SATE) is a police department whose role is to offer foreign tourists, visiting the city, personalized assistance after having suffered a criminal offence or any other similar incident. Assistance is given by National Police Service and personnel from the Tourist Board. The tourist is given assistance reporting the crime and other miscellaneous administrative formalities.
• Assistance reporting a crime
• Certify the passport for foreigners.
• Cancelling credit cards and other official documents
• Getting in touch with embassies and consulates
• Getting in touch with family members/locating them
• Assistance reporting lost objects
• Psychological assistance when necessary
• Tourist information
Timetable: From the 1st of october until the 30th of April from Monday to Friday, 09h to 15h.
Address: Avda. Derramador, esquina C/ Gerona, frente al Hotel Flash, 03501 Benidorm